Friday, June 3, 2011

Audio Writing Programs

If three dimensional reading and writing books with technology (sound, hyperlinks, videos, etc) are our present, what do you think is the future of the written word?
I think that the future of the written word will include students being able to talk right into their computer and have the computer record what the students have said.  I know that there are programs out there today that are capable of this, but I think that verbal writing programs will be used in schools in the near future.  I think that these programs will be great for students who struggle with getting their ideas down on paper, but I am concerned on how the editing process will work.  How will a student be able to edit their writing?  Will it be just like a word document?

No comments:

Post a Comment