Wednesday, June 15, 2011

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=promeathen+board+student+clickers&rlz=1R2ADRA_enUS365&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1345&bih=482&wrapid=tlif130814260172710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

The past 3 years teaching in Iowa I was able to have a Promethean Board in my classroom.  This was a great form of technology that I used every day.  One new form of technology that I would love to use and incorporate into my classroom would be the promethean board student clickers.  I have always struggled with knowing which student knows the material and which ones do not during a lesson.  Using this technology would allow for the students to answer the questions without other students seeing them walk up to the teacher or raise their hand.  This is something that I am looking into and I hope that I have access to in Wisconsin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment